Programat EP 3010
The Programat EP 3010 is characterized by cost effectiveness and high-quality press and firing results. In addition, the Programat EP 3010 is optimally coordinated with Ivoclar Vivadent press ceramic materials such as IPS e.max Press.
In comparison to its predecessor model EP 3000, the operation of the Programat EP 3010 has become even simpler due to the new colour touch display, the modern icons, the intuitive menu-based navigation and the proven membrane-sealed keypad.
The new QTK2 heating muffle in combination with the SiC bottom reflector ensures homogeneous heat distribution in the firing chamber. As a result, the investment ring is preheated more evenly and reliably. Furthermore, these features enable the user to press difficult-to-press objects, e.g. with very thin marginal areas, and to achieve even higher quality results.
The electronic press drive with force sensor ensures the precise control of the press plunger in the micrometre range. The integrated Crack Detection System (CDS) immediately interrupts the press process if a crack in the investment ring occurs. Therefore, restorations are optimally protected.
- Programs are optimally coordinated with Ivoclar Vivadent materials.
- QTK2 muffle technology with SiC bottom reflector for homogeneous heat distribution.
- Colour touch screen and proven membrane-sealed keypad for easy operation.
- Electronic press drive with force sensor produces high-quality press results. No compressed air connection required.
- Crack Detection System detects cracks in the investment ring.
- Easy and automatic temperature calibration at two reference points (ATK2).
- Simple software update via USB flash drive.
- Remote diagnosis function via data file for optimum support by a service centre.
- Broad range of programs: 300 individual firing and 20 individual press programs.
- Power Saving Technology for power-saving operation.